Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
I thought this week would be easy because I love Contemporary YA but that's what made it so hard. Narrowing the list down to 10 was so painful. But I love these ten so much. I don't know if they're my "top ten favorite" but they are some of my favorite YA books.
So in no particular order...
1. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
2. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
3. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
4. French Kiss by Sarra Manning
5. How To Love by Katie Cotugno
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
7. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
8. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
9. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
10. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West