My Heart Hearts Social Media Twitter Pinterest goodreads Tumblr youTube amazon Formspring Library Thing RSS Email

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Anna and the French Kiss & Lola and the Boy Next Door Read Along


Hey guys! So Isla and the Happily Ever After is just so close and to celebrate I'm hosting a ReadAlong of Anna and the French Kiss & Lola and the Boy Next Door!

Step 1: Find a copy!
It doesn't matter if you've already read Anna and the French Kiss & Lola and the Boy Next Door or not. You still can participate! Just grab a copy. You can already own, borrow from the library, or borrow from a friend – just (legally) get your hands on a copy.

Step 2: Follow Along
We're going to try to read each book in 6 day. If you're a fast reader or a slow reader, it doesn't matter. The schedule below is just a guideline.

Step 3: #AnnaLolaIsla
Participate via social media! Let's try to take over the internet and track your progress at the same time! If you also want to submit any fan art or photography, use the hashtag. 
Whether it's twitter, tumblr, Instagram or any other social media platform.

Step 4: Win
By using the hashtag above you'll automatically be entered to win a prize. There'll still be more goodies to be won if you participate in the twitter chat on August 13! & Trust me, you're going to want to win ;)

That's a chance for you to win a copy of Anna, Lola, or Isla :) 

(if you click the picture it will enlarge the readalong schedule). 

All you have to do is sign up on the linky list below! Anyone anywhere can participate. It's just a way for all of us, fans of Stephanie Perkins, can join together and wait for Isla!


6 comments:

  1. this is a very cute idea & i hope i can participate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for signing up! I hope you can :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I can't wait! I'll definitely be participating in at the least the Lola half.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for signing up. I can't wait :)

      Delete
  3. sorry to bother you! i put my link down as Emily before (#3) but I came back and saw the link directed only to livejournal.com not my page, so i reuploaded my name with my tumblr link (its now #5) but I can't delete the #3 one. Sorry the extra names/confusion. Just wanted to clear it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem! I thought I set it up so that you could delete the link, if you wanted, but idk...either way, I deleted the link, so it's all good :)

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I personally read every comment and try to reply. Thank you.

 

©2012 My Heart Hearts Books | Website Designed by Website Design Credit | All Rights Reserved

Powered by Blogger